ACCENTURE OFF CAMPUS DRIVE | BATCH 2020 & 2021
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients by harnessing talent, data, and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations are one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
|Degrees & Branches
||Full time program in B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams).
|Year of passing
||Graduates from 2020/2021
||No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
||Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production systems and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of the highest degree of education).
- The candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
|Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
- Cognitive assessment includes 50 questions on:
- English ability
- Critical Reasoning and Problem Solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
- Cognitive and technical assessment results will be notified within 5-10 minutes post-completion. You are advised to remain seated and await the result. Coding assessment will commence immediately post result notification
- You are required to meet the section and subsection cut off in our assessment to be considered for further rounds.
- Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post clearing the cognitive and technical assessment
- For candidates who do not clear cognitive and technical assessment or fail to participate in our assessments, the process will end there for their candidature.
|Assessment #2: Coding assessment
- The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
- You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
|Assessment #3: Communication assessment
- The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
- You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
- Communication assessment will assess you on the below-mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery