Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Intake 02/2023
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023: Indian Air Force has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Air Force Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 Recruitment @careerairforce.nic.in
Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Category||Air Force Agnipath Scheme / Yojana|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Advt No.||Intake 02/2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate / 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course)
Other Than Science Subjects :
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Mandatory Medical Standards
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK / LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
gniveer Vayu Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Phase 1 :- Online Test :
- Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a colour printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test.
- This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system. Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and original AADHAR card along with them for Phase – I testing.
- Details of the test are as follows: –
- (a) Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- (b) Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (c) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (d) Marking pattern for online test:- (i) One mark for every correct answer. (ii) Nil (0) marks for un attempted question. (iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase:- 2 Selection
- Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated ASC.
- These admit card for Phase-II exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following documents:-
- (a) Colour print out of admit card for Phase-II.
- (b) Colour print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- (c) HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- (d) Eight copies of un-attested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- (e) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- (f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- (g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- (h) Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including certificate for sons of serving / retired / deceased Air Force civilian employees.
- (j) Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- (k) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).