CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification for Tradesman 9212 Post
Apply Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Tradesman 9212 Post. Are looking for a job in Constable Technical and Tradesman? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about CRPF Constable Vacancy 2023. The CRPF Constable has released a notification for 9212 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill CRPF Constable Recruitment Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply CRPF Constable Vacancy.
The CRPF Constable Notification for 9212 Posts. So, applicants who are seeking a job in CRPF Constable can apply application form.
CRPF Constable Notification 2023 @crpf.gov.in
Are you also waiting CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of CRPF Constable Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Technical and Tradesman)|
|Advt No.||R.II-8/2023- Rectt- DA-10|
|No. of Vacancy||9212 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Apply Last Date||25/04/2023|
Age Limit as on 01-08-2023
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification: Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Technical Qualification: Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR
- National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
For all other Tradesmen
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
(Pioneer Wing) CT (Mason /Plumber/ Electrician)
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: (a) One-year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician.
(b) Preference will be given to those having certificate of trade
from recognized Industrial Training Institute
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for CRPF Constable (Technical and Tradesman) Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Online Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
General Intelligence and Reasoning:-
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:-
- Question inthis component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.
- Candidates ability to understand basic English/Hindi and his/her basic comprehension would be tested.
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|STATE WISE VACANCY||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|LATEST SARKARI JOBS||Click Here|