DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment 2020: Apply For 123 LDC, Grade IV and Other Vacancies
DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment Notification is released for appointing LDC, Gram Sevak, Statistical Investigator, Pump Operator, and other posts through a written test. Check Important details here and download PDF.
DSC West Khasi Hills Vacancy Details:-
DSC West Khasi Hills Vacancies
|Lower Division Assistant||26|
|Power Pump Operator||03|
|Revenue Enforcement Checker||04|
|Soil & Water Conservation Field Worker||03|
|Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Jr-I)||08|
DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment 2021
- Gram Sevika: SSLC Passed.
- Typist: SSLC passed and Computer Knowledge with typing speed of not less than 30 words per minute, to be ascertained through the technical test.
- Lower Division Assistant: SSLC passed and Computer Knowledge with typing speed of not less than 30 words per minute, to be ascertained through a technical test.
- Gram Sevak: SSLC Passed.
- Statistical Investigator: HSSLC Passed.
- Fishery Demonstrator: Class XII Science (Passed) with Biology.
- Pump Operator: Class VIII Passed.
- Power Pump Operator: Under Matric.
- Sectional Assistant: SSLC Passed.
- Forest Guard: SSLC Passed.
- Dufty: Under Matric.
- Grade-IV: Class VI Passed.
- Plumber: SSLC Passed.
- Revenue Enforcement Checker: SSLC Passed/Computer Knowledge.
- Tracer: SSLC Passed.
- Operator: SSLC/HSSLC Passed. Must be a person of valid Cinema Operator Licence (COL) and should be able to operate/repair cinema equipment P.A. types of equipment and fixed Loud Speaker System (LSS)
- Projectionist: Class-X Passed. Multi-Media/Electrician or Cinema Operator (CO) for certificate and preferable Male.
- Mechanic Grade-I: SSLC Passed with I.T.I Certificate in Motor Mechanic or 05 (five) years service as mechanic Grade- II.
- Sericulture Demonstrator: HSSLC Passed and have completed 15 (fifteen) months Certificate Course Training in Sericulture from Sericulture Training Institute, Ummulong.
- Weaving Demonstrator(WD): HSSLC Passed and have completed 02 (two) years Certificate Course Training in Handloom Technology from Handloom Training Institute, Mendipathar.
- Soil & Water Conservation Field Worker: Under Matric.
- Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Jr-I): i. Must have passed SSLC/HSSLC from the recognized board of school education. Preferably Male Person.
Steps to Apply for DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment
Follow the given steps to complete the application for DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment 2021
- Click on the given link for LHMC Nursing Attendant Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill in all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to the regional office.
DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment Application Form
The link for DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment Application Form is given below. Send the filled application before15th January 2021.
DSC West Khasi Hills Recruitment Application Form 2021 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|