GE Healthcare is Hiring Software Engineering Specialists
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions, innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
||CSE/Science/Technology/Engineering / Math
|Roles and Responsibilities
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring, and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using the language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). Freshers can be considered
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice on the software development life cycle.