Microsoft is Hiring Data Scientist Full-Time | Batch 2022
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
|Job Title||Data-Scientist || Full-Time|
|Job Locations||Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Noida|
Machine Learning Discipline @Microsoft
|Microsoft is continuously investing globally in this technology area to make our products smarter. A few areas where you would see ML applications in Microsoft are:
• Xbox -Kinect
• Azure Machine Learning
• Microsoft OneDrive
Roles & Responsibilities
|Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations, and predictive models
• Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
• Bring data to life using rich visualizations
• Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
• Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next-generation feature sets.
• Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
• Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
• Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
• Work in product teams shipping large-scale end-to-end applications/solutions.
| B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7.5/10 CGPA.(Batch of 2022)
• Kaggle’s score is a plus.
• Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
• Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or MapReduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
• Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
|Apply Now- Data Scientist Microsoft||Official Notification- Microsoft|
|Telegram Group||Free IT Job Alert|