- The selection criteria will be by way of Written Test only. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP).
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.in under the head “CAREER within Human Resources”.
- Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- After the final selection, the “Offer of Appointment” shall be issued to the selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.