NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for Advt 14/2023
NWDA Recruitment 2023: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Various Post under Advt. No 14/2023
NWDA Recruitment 2023
|Organization||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Name||JE, JAO, UDC, LDC & Steno|
|No. of Vacancy||40 Post|
|Salary||Various Post wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||17/04/2023|
|Apply Start Date :- 18-03-2023
Apply Last Date :- 17-04-2023
Exam Date :- Notify Soon
|UR / OBC / EWS :- Rs. 890/-
SC / ST / PWD :- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode :- Online
Age Limit as on 17-04-2023
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Junior Accounts Officer||21 Years||30 Years|
|For Other Post||18 Years||27 Years|
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||13|
|Junior Accounts Officer||1|
|Upper Division Clerk||7|
|Stenographer Grade – II||9|
|Lower Division Clerk||4|
NWDA Post Wise Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)|
|Draftsman Grade-III||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)|
|Stenographer Grade – II||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level – 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)|
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
Junior Accounts Officer:
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institute.
- Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office / PSU / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body.
- ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsman ship (Civil) from a recognized Institution / University.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized University.
Stenographer Grade – II:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board / University.
- Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Written Test (100 questions in 90 minutes MCQ based) will be held on Optical Mark Response (OMR) Sheet.
- In the case of UR, OBC and EWS Candidates will be shortlisted by 20 times of the vacancy while 50 times of the vacancy for SC / ST / PWD Category candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Documents verification (in original).
- Thereafter candidates for all the posts will be appeared a Computer Based Test (100 questions in 90 minutes) again.
- Rank position will be prepared based on the score secured by the candidates in the Second Stage Computer Based Test.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade-II & LDC, candidates will be appeared in the Skill Test (Shorthand / Typing), which is a qualifying in nature and 7% mistake will be allowed in the Skill Test for UR, OBC & EWS and 10% for SC & ST candidates.
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|LATEST SARKARI JOBS||Click Here|