The minimum qualification to apply for the vacancy is B Tech, B.E, M.E & M.Tech who will pass out in 2022 can only apply.
Mechanical and all related branches eg. Industrial production, Metallurgy, etc. are eligible. Candidates must have basic knowledge regarding C, Java, C++, Data Structure, DBMS, Algorithms, and Operating systems.
|Last Date to Apply
||10th November 2021
|Recruitment Drive Date
||25th November, 2021
- Basic Programming & Database Concepts
||INR 5.4- 6.6 LPA
- Online Aptitude Test-
- (i) First Round will be an online aptitude test having 3 sections:
(b) English & General knowledge
(c) Logical Reasoning & puzzle
- (ii) Total Marks: 60
(iii) Duration: 45 minutes
(iv) 20 questions in each section, so a total of 60 Questions.
(v) Different marks may be there for different question
(vi) ¼ Marks of the assigned marks will be deducted in case of the wrong answer
(vii) One has to score 10 points from each section to qualify for the next round (Total 30 points out of 60).
- MCQ Coding Test
(i) Duration – 20 Minutes
(ii) 45 Questions
(iii) One has to score 20 points from each section to qualify for the next round (Total 20 points out of 45).
- Coding Test- (Online)
(i) Duration – 60 Minutes
(ii) 3 Questions
(iii) One has to write & execute 2 programs successfully to qualify for the next round
- Group Discussion- (Online)
- HR Interview (Google meet)
- Technical Interview (Google meet)-
(i) C/ Java/ C++ or any other programming language in which the candidate has knowledge
(ii) Data Structure
(V) Operating System
(VI) Must have good command in his / her own Branch
- Final Round (Google meet)
Note: All the rounds are elimination rounds.
The terms and conditions for the training program (if selected) are as follows
- Students must clear a few technical tests before joining the company.
- There are no limitations on the number of attempts to pass the tests. Details are mentioned below.
- Students will be provided classes, training & other assistance (like Mentors) to prepare for these technical tests.
- These classes & training will be conducted online on a mutually agreed date & time.
- In case Students clears all the tests before completing graduation, in that case, they can join the company as interns & the company will provide a stipend of INR 10000 every month. 6. Candidates will be on probation for 3 months and during probation, the salary will be paid according to the package INR 5.4 Lakh per annum.
- There is no employment bond.
- Candidates who clear the machine tests in the first attempt will be provided an opportunity to scale up their package after completing the probation period candidates can appear for one final machine test (Duration 3-4 hours) at the office. If candidates pass this test, in that case, he or she will get a higher package (Up to Rs 6 .6 LPA CTC) depending on his/ her result or if he or she fails then in that case he or she will be employed on the initially promised salary.
|An amount of Rs. 20000 (Rupees twenty thousand) will be paid to the outstation candidate (candidate’s College & permanent address both must be out of West Bengal) as a joining incentive for that terms & conditions are given below-
(i) This Amount will be extra & it is not a part of CTC.
(ii) It will be paid if and only if the candidate works more than 1 year 9 months for Kreeti Technologies.Please note-
1. All the details need to be filled in properly.
2. Applications having incomplete academic details will get rejected.
3. If any information is found to be incorrect during verification after selection, the candidate will get rejected.
4. To update the same application, candidates must enter the mail id which has been used previously.