Art & Culture, History, Geography, General Science and Current Affairs of Rajasthan.
General Ability shall include following point :
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision Making and Problem
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy-Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level)
- Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc. (Class X level)
- Mental Ability: Decision making and Problem solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Fundamentals of Computer: Overview of the Computer System including input-output devices, pointing devices, and scanner. Representation of Data (Digital versus Analog, Number System – Decimal. Binary & Hexadecimal), Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of files and its types.
- Data Processing: Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS Excel), Presentation Software (MS Power Point), DBMS Software (MS-Access).
- Programming Fundamentals: Introduction to C, C++, Java, .Net, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine learning, Python and Block Chain, Principles and Programming Techniques. Introduction of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
- Data structures and Algorithms: Algorithms for Problem Solving, Abstract data types, Arrays as data structures, linked list v/s array for storage, stack and stack operations, queues, binary trees, binary search trees, graphs and their representations, sorting and searching, symbol table. Data structure using C & C++.
- Computer Organization and Operation System: Basic Structure of Computers, Computer Arithmetic Operations, Central Processing Unit and Instructions, Memory Organization. I/O Organization, Operating Systems Overview, Process Management. Finding and processing files.
- Communication and Network Concepts: Introduction to Computer Networks, Introduction: Networks layers/Models, Networking Devices, Fundamentals of Mobile Communication.
- Network Security: Protecting Computer Systems from viruses & malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring data, Networking (LAN & WAN), Security, Ethical Hacking.
- Database Management System: An Overview of the Database Management, Architecture of Database System, Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Database Design, Manipulating Data, NoSQL Database Technologies, Selecting Right Database.
- System Analysis and Design: Introduction, Requirement Gathering and Feasibility Analysis, Structured Analysis, Structured Design, Object-Oriented Modelling Using UML, Testing, System Implementation and Maintenance, Other Software Development Approaches.
- Internet of things and its application :Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Services/Engines. Introduction to online & offline messaging, World Wide Web Browsers, Web publishing. Basic knowledge TML, XML and Scripts, Creation & maintenance of Websites, HTML interactivity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Voice Mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce.