Schrödinger Hiring Software Developer || Batch 2022
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. We are looking for talented full stack developers to work on our collaboration platform, LiveDesign, an enterprise application built using React on the front end and Java EE on the back end.
|WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY
- Will require collaborating closely within a cross -functional, agile team composed of product designers, developers, and testers to deliver features and functionality that meet business and product goals.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, building, and testing high-performance, distributed components in problem areas including but not limited to data aggregation/transformation/reporting and large -scale computations for a collaborative multi-user application.
- The candidate will also exercise their judgment along with support from teammates to architect and implement robust, maintainable solutions and participate in a code reviewing environment that encourages learning and high -code quality.
|WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent stream.
- Excellent programming skills, logical reasoning abilities, and enthusiasm for solving interesting problems, along with a willingness to learn.
- Practical understanding of CS concepts in the areas of data structures and algorithms, database management systems, operating systems, and computer networks.
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Proficient interpersonal skills (oral/verbal communication), complemented by an ability to collaborate in a team environment.