Tata Steel Hiring Engineer Trainee 2023 for CS & IT
Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the area of CS/IT for
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
|Functions to be Selected for
||Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in the
following specified discipline.
Must have completed or should be a final year student of MCA/M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- Operational Research
|Minimum Education Qualifications
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st February 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st February 2023.
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which include hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
|Last Date of Submission of
- On-line application on the website will be open till 03.03.2023
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium